Friday, January 8, 2010

Inspiration

Today's word is "Inspiration." My friend, Steve, is endeavoring to catalog his life adventures and memories as a goal for 2010.

It got me thinking about the little I actually know about my family, and how precious such information would be to me now that I no longer have everyone I started out life with.

As a newly-minted Oma myself, it seems important to some how capture at least a part of who I am, where I've been and how I see my place in this life.

I think I may have a new adventure-goal for 2010... although, I don't foresee being done in only one year... the play's not over yet. So, now in addition to my self-imposed daily word challenge (which, obviously, I've not entirely been meeting - it's been 4 days since my last posting), I plan to begin collecting snippets of "me" in hopes it will be interesting, entertaining and perhaps illuminating to those who follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment